Coffee: 1 ½ cups (150 grams)
Time: 12-24 hours
1. Add coffee grounds into mesh filter.
2. Set mesh filter into mason jar.
3. Saturate and stir the grounds while filling jar with cool water.
4. Place lid on jar and let brew for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
5. Remove filter and discard or compost grounds.
6. Pour cold brewed coffee over ice and enjoy! Keep refrigerated for up to two weeks.
Note: To adjust strength, add water or milk to preferred taste. Cold brew is simple and easy to make at home, any vessel to brew in will work.