Coffee: 1/3 cup (50 grams)
Grind: Medium - Coarse
Time: 3-4 Minutes
1. Add coffee grounds into filter.
2. Set mesh filter into Chemex.
3. Pour your ground coffee into the filter and give it a gentle shake.
4. Do four separate pours. Allow it to sit for 45–55 seconds between each pour.
6. Allow the water to drip through the grounds entirely. The brew should have taken between 3.5–4.5 minutes. If the brew was too fast, consider using a finer grind or a slower pour rate next time. If the brew was too slow, consider using a coarser grind or a faster pour rate.